I wondered if I ever gonna have a guy.. Why am I always ummm bf-less? I was seriously thinking bout that and doing nothing else (except for the terminal-chats and skipping classes..)until one day, Lynx had something to share.. We went to the school's Dewan which was empty then.. What she told me shocked me to the core. "Hun, ko ingat tak mamat yang aku suka tu?".. keeping a straight face, I answered "Ah-huh..". Apparently, Lynx had told the 'mamat' how she felt. Then, he asked her to meet him at the Cafe to discuss it further. "Ko agak apa dia nak cakap eh? Ishh patut tak aku pegi? Kalau dia tak nak macam mana?"..
I didn't hear what she said after that, mind was already filled with my own thoughts.."Okkk... sabar..sabar.. don't cry..You can do this.. be supportive! She's your friend.. she deserves to be happy! Anyway, mamat tu pun suka kat dia, thats why dia nak jumpa.. ok..SMILE!" With that, I smiled and looked up at Lynx.. She was looking at me, like waiting for me to say something.. "Hmm aku rasa, ko pegi je jumpa dia. Dengar apa dia nak cakap. Kalau ok, then tahniah!.." Another bright smile from this one VERY good actress. "But kalau dia tak nak, then at least ko dah cuba.. so takder la tertanya-tanya lagi kan..Ko pegi jumpa dia, aku tunggu sini.. keh?" So off Lynx went, followed by my prayers that she will be happy.. and for God to give me strength to not cry.. Unfortunately the tears flowed down before I could finish.. Maybe I should just go..
No comments:
Post a Comment