Friday, March 27, 2009

Seasons in the Sun...(Season 3, Pt 2)

I love semester breaks!
The whole lab is mine!! Now I can telnet and e-mail the whole day without feeling guilty for skipping classes.. eheh..Hmm except for a few PCs occupied by early-birdies of students who came back early.. Or who didn't go back at all for the break.. Gee, I wonder why..
And how I started to get close to abg Boy.. Still depressed with the 'mamat' thing, I just need to let out to someone.. or maybe be more 'friendly' to the other species? hmm maybe..Baaaad idea.
Turns-out abg Boy was soo flattered by my 'friendliness' in the emails that he felt like sharing with someone else.. Or rather, with a lot of elses, like the whole of his friends.. When told about this, I was really looking forward to lean down the railings outside the labs and JUMP! naaahhh... Sticks and stones may break my bones but words, will not hurt as much.. just longer..

Prior to feel-like-jumping scene...

"Chek, nak tanya skit.. How close are you to abg Boy?".. Huh? The cute guy's talking to me?! "Why?" I just had to kerut kening.. So he told what happened at Jati and how he didn't feel right about it.. He was under the impression that I was so head-over-heels with this Abg Boy that I wrote those mushy-mush emails with words like 'miss u' and stuff.. Wahahahah! How I wish I was a nail.. PLEASE hit me with a hammer, hit me HARD to the floor then carpet it up so that I'll never be seen again.
Cute guy was looking at me, no.. make it STARING at me.. "Are you blushing?" Dang, maybe he should be the nail, being straight as one.. "No..tetiba rasa panas lak. Air-cond rosak kot"..
After explaining that I was just having fun with abg Boy and no actual serious feeling was involved, we talked for a while before parting..

No comments:

How to still be happily doing houseworks...

It's Sunday. Laundry (wash, dry and fold)-cleaning (living room, bedroom, toilet) and everything else day... Looking at your currently s...