Monday, April 6, 2009

Drama...

I hate drama.
Why do we wanna put ourselves through that kind of emotional rollercoaster when we can easily get that from our daily lives?? Why, WHY??
I'm just angry, upset.. Arghhhhhhhhhhh..... Why didn't I change the channel when I could've.. Now I'm stuck with waiting for the vidoe to load, just to watch the final episode.

Seriously, it's not like it's the best drama I've ever watched, just that I haven't watched any movies lately nor follow anything on tv for some time.. hence did not think I would easily slip into this drama thingy..

Come to think of it, why do we follow these episodes? Sometimes quoting them and even discuss the episodes like they're real life events? Why are we so easy?

Hmm.. Escapism.. yup.. that sums it all up..

No comments:

How to still be happily doing houseworks...

It's Sunday. Laundry (wash, dry and fold)-cleaning (living room, bedroom, toilet) and everything else day... Looking at your currently s...